GS_2_Book_Cover.jpg

The Great Simulator Parts 1 & 2 (Europe) paperback

£8.99

  • product code: VXEEJW
  • product type: physically shipped

The Best Selling Spiritual Development Book
> A vital step in your self-realisation journey.
>Spot many of the simple errors you have been making.
>This is a book you need to read.

Helps you remember:
> What you are.
> Where you are.
> What is actually occurring.

Take control of your destiny.
Read this book...... open up self-realisation in your human mind.

GBP £8.99 Approx currency equivalent: USD $10.99 or EUR €9.99
plus shipping

The Best Selling Spiritual Development Book
> A vital step in your self-realisation journey.
> Identifies many of the simple errors you have been making.
> This is a book you need to read.

Helps you remember:
> What you are.
> Where you are.
> What is actually occurring.

The world you are experiencing is designed to be give you a compelling experience which convinces you that you are a human being. However, to access your higher abilities, you need to observe that you are actually experiencing an illusion. Imagining this changes nothing, in fact it delays your progress.

The reality of what you are is vastly different from your initial sense of human identity. So different that you have to leave yourself wake-up reminders such as this book. Without these reminders you will continue to make simple mistakes that block your higher awareness.

You created the life you are experiencing. Now you are experiencing the result of your creativity. Your plan was to create an existence where you would have to rediscover what you really are. In the process of which you will take control of your destiny.

Read this book...... It is a vital step in changing your life...... For the better.

GBP £8.99 Approx currency equivalent: USD $10.99 or EUR €9.99
plus shipping

Three Reasons To Pay Attention

The video features on the home page of this website


be the first to write a review for this product

you need to login or register to post a review

overview

The Best Selling Spiritual Development Book
> A vital step in your self-realisation journey.
>Spot many of the simple errors you have been making.
>This is a book you need to read.

Helps you remember:
> What you are.
> Where you are.
> What is actually occurring.

Take control of your destiny.
Read this book...... open up self-realisation in your human mind.

GBP £8.99 Approx currency equivalent: USD $10.99 or EUR €9.99
plus shipping


description

The Best Selling Spiritual Development Book
> A vital step in your self-realisation journey.
> Identifies many of the simple errors you have been making.
> This is a book you need to read.

Helps you remember:
> What you are.
> Where you are.
> What is actually occurring.

The world you are experiencing is designed to be give you a compelling experience which convinces you that you are a human being. However, to access your higher abilities, you need to observe that you are actually experiencing an illusion. Imagining this changes nothing, in fact it delays your progress.

The reality of what you are is vastly different from your initial sense of human identity. So different that you have to leave yourself wake-up reminders such as this book. Without these reminders you will continue to make simple mistakes that block your higher awareness.

You created the life you are experiencing. Now you are experiencing the result of your creativity. Your plan was to create an existence where you would have to rediscover what you really are. In the process of which you will take control of your destiny.

Read this book...... It is a vital step in changing your life...... For the better.

GBP £8.99 Approx currency equivalent: USD $10.99 or EUR €9.99
plus shipping


features


videos

Three Reasons To Pay Attention

The video features on the home page of this website



be the first to write a review for this product

you need to login or register to post a review

add to cart

quantity

similar products

eacd23c582fbb507fd8753921b248ee7.jpg
The Great Simulator Parts 1 & 2 (North America) paperback