By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. In General
McCready and Associates Ltd
All information is gathered and stored in compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulations and consequential national regulations. Any person who submits personal information to this website confirms that they are over 16 years of age and consents to their data being held.
You are responsible for yourself:
All information and products are supplied without warranty. The Company, its directors, employees, and agents will not be held liable for any of the effects of the information and suggestions given to you. If you are under 18 you must not purchase or use products without adult consent. By clicking on the button on the order or sign up form you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. This agreement is governed by the law of England.
Any defective or missing goods will normally be immediately replaced or refunded upon notice from you.
If for whatever reason you find that any product is unsuitable for you we will normally refund you the full product price less any delivery costs provided that you adequately explain how the products were unsuitable, make your refund request within 7 days of purchase, and return any physical products in a good resalable condition within a further 7 days.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
Between You and the Company.
1. By clicking on the button of the order or sign up page you to be bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement which is governed by the law of England.
2. Please note that the affiliate commissions are dependent on successful automatic tracking. Unless someone you refer to this website logs in through the unique referral link published on you member’s dashboard of this website there is no means of associating them with your referral.
3. Commission payments are based the retail price of a qualifying product including any discount and excluding any sales tax element.
4. Commissions will not be paid if a refund subsequently is paid to the purchaser.
5. Commission payments are limited to qualifying products which are currently books and downloadable products.
6. Commission is 10% unless stated otherwise.
7. If someone you directly refer generates a sale you may be similarly entitled to a 10% commission.
8. Commissions are only paid after the product refund period has expired.
9. Commission payments are made monthly when the amount payable is 20GBP (approx 25EUR or 30USD) or more.
10. Any unpaid commission will be rolled over into the next month.
11. You are not an employee of the Company and are entirely responsible for your own tax affairs.
12. Commission payments are discretionary and not contractual.
13. The Company reserve the right to suspend or terminate your affiliate status at any time without notice.
14. The Company Ltd may change the terms and conditions of this agreement at any time without notice.
Thank you for helping our work and we look forward to rewarding you for alerting the world to our beneficial activities.
- The materials on The Company's web site are provided "as is". The Company makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, The Company does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall The Company or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on The Company's Internet site, even if The Company or a The Company authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on The Company's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Company does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The Company may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The Company does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
The Company has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by The Company of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to The Company's web site shall be governed by the laws of England without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
McCready and Associates Ltd
52 Twelvetrees Crescent
London E3 3GT